Maximize results with one-on-one sessions
All of your workout sessions are done together with your trainer to ensure that your workout is suitable to your needs every step of the way. Your trainer will help you set and achieve realistic fitness goals. One-on-one training is the perfect way to get specific. Trust that your trainer will give you the appropriate workout whatever your fitness level is. They will push you beyond abilities you never thought possible done by yourself. You can also sign up for customized 1:1 sessions in classical-style fitness boxing; kickboxing; and self-defense. You can’t go wrong with one-on-one!
One-On-One and Small Groups
- You’re tired of not getting the results you want in large classes or crowded gyms.
- You don’t want the same ol’ boring generic routines that never seem to end.
- You want more personalized attention, assistance, and variety in programming.
- You know that results are key, so…
- Outrageously Fit is where you need to be!
Get personalized instruction in a small group setting
Join for the camaraderie and support system with like-minded individuals. Small groups allow participants to get the assistance they need with personalised requests and goals and also the motivation of working out with other people. Each client is given customized routines. This is a great way to get your personal training sessions at a lesser cost. The more clients per group the less the hourly rate is for each client (2-4 per group). Available time slots groups vary monthly. You can also form your own group with family and friends. Share the experience and expense with others!
Current available group time slots:
- Monday/Wednesday 6:00am with Kim
- Monday/Wednesday 8:00am with Carla
- Monday/Wednesday 4:00pm with Carla
- Monday/Wednesday 6:00pm with Carla
- Tuesday/Thursday 7:00am with Carla
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:00am with Carla
We also offer nutritional services off-site with our Registered Dietician Kimberly Mathai, MS, RD, CDE, Owner of Your Nutrition Design
Kimberly is one of the nutrition presenters and gives seminars on a variety of topics: How to lose weight & Keep it Off’, ‘What’s the Latest on Organic’, ‘How Many Carbs, Fats, and Protiens do I Really Need’, and more.
We’re not just personal trainers, we’re fun fitness fanatics! Email or call 206-782‑2199 today for a FREE, no-pressure consultation.